What is Holistic Nutrition?
The best way to define Holistic Nutrition is a health care system based on integrating the physical, nutritional, environmental, emotional and spiritual components of your life. It emphasizes personal responsibility and a cooperative relationship between practitioner and client. Working with both your diet and lifestyle, a holistic nutritionist supports you to return to a state of healthy balance and well-being.
Katie Hamilton is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP) and will develop a custom program unique to you, based on your lifestyle and food preferences, intolerances, or sensitivities. The field of ‘nutrition’ is not regulated and neither is the title ‘nutritionist.’ So for your peace of mind, the nutritionist you seek guidance from should be certified. Certified Nutritional Practitioner’s have a Diploma in Applied Holistic Nutrition after an extensive practical and disciplinary program from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition. Learn more about Holistic Nutritionist Katie Hamilton.
10 Reasons to Hire a Certified Nutritional Practitioner:
- An Individualized Food Plan based on your likes, dislikes, food sensitivities and intolerances, time constraints, and activity level.
- Inspiration, Motivation and Guidance – Stuck in a rut? Bored of the same meals? Having a food coach is just as important as having a fitness coach – they both provide you with a focus and inspiration.
- Get to the root cause of your concerns – Are you troubled by sleep problems, low energy, bloating, skin issues, depression or anxiety, weight gain or hormonal imbalances? Food is your best medicine.
- Improve your digestion – Do you feel tired after you eat? Do you have to undo your top button after a meal? Learn how to improve your digestion so you can feel energized after you eat. Ensure your body is absorbing all of the nutrients from your food.
- Achieve your goals with long-term strategies that won’t make you feel restricted. Diets make you miserable and are not sustainable. Learn how to achieve and maintain your ideal weight and a healthy body without the quick fixes or crash diets.
- Learn new recipes that taste delicious, nourish your body, and take only 15 minutes in the kitchen.
- Be energized! Food directly affects your mood and energy levels. Learn how to manage your blood sugar through eating the right foods at the right time of day. This will leave you feeling energized and happier.
- Learn how to eat to prevent disease without resorting to medication.
- Are you an emotional eater? Learn strategies to develop a new relationship with food, and a new relationship with yourself. When you eat for your health, your confidence and self-esteem will improve.
- A holistic nutritionist teaches you a holistic model of health by providing lifestyle coaching in addition to dietary guidance. Together we will review your daily stressors, thought patterns, sleep habits, emotions and lifestyle choices to help achieve your goals.
Click Here for Services
Book your Holistic Nutrition Session now and receive personalized support for:
- Weight loss
- Digestive health
- Nutrition for athletic performance
- Cleansing (no fasting required)
- Blood sugar control
- Energy increase
- Emotional eating
- Menu planning for families
- Quick and easy recipes for busy people
- Healthy and delicious snack ideas
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Gluten-free and dairy-free recipes
- Mood disorders
- Long term health
- Disease prevention
Please contact [email protected] to book your Holistic Nutritional Assessment.