ACTIVE LIFE DRYLAND TRAINING WAIVER
I, the undersigned, do hereby acknowledge:
- my consent to perform a fitness evaluation the results of which will assist in determining the type and amount of physical activity most appropriate for my level of fitness;
- my consent to perform exercise sessions (which includes cardiovascular, muscle conditioning, muscle strengthening and flexibility exercises) with the guidance of a personal trainer, in my home fitness club or any and all Active Life training facilities or studios.
- my consent to the test and the training sessions conducted by an individual who is an approved Active Life implementer. I understand that the interpretation of results is limited to providing a comparison with percentile-based norms and information on various aspects of fitness. In addition, this information will be used for re-testing comparisons.
- my obligation to immediately inform my trainer of any pain, discomfort, fatigue or any other symptoms that I may suffer during and immediately after any test and all training sessions.
- my understanding that there are potential risks: i.e., episodes of transient lightheadedness, fainting, abnormal or increased blood pressure, chest discomfort, leg cramps and muscular discomfort, and that I assume willfully those risks.
- that I have read, understood, and completed the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) on the reverse or attachment to this page.
- my understanding that the best results of personal training and a conditioning programme occur over consistent training.
- that I hereby release Active Life Conditioning Inc., its agents, officers, trainers and employees from any liability with respects to any damage or injury (including death) that I may suffer during any testing and / or any and all training sessions, all training facilities or locations.
Error: Contact form not found.
Go back to registering for a course.