No Bake Energy Bars
- 2 tbsp Flax seed
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Dates (pitted, chopped)
- ½ cup Hot Water
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- ¼ cup grated Carrot
- 2 tbsp Raisins * Optional
- 3 cup Oat
- ½ Lemon’s Zest
- Pour hot water on the chopped dates.
- Add the coconut oil, the lemon zest and the honey to the dates, mix them well.
- Grind the flax seed with a spice grinder.
- Put the flax seed flour, the peanut butter and the grated carrot (plus the optional raisins) to the food processor.
- Add the oat and the dates with the water to the food processor too.
- Let them combine completely, it’ll take a minute or two.
- Line a pan with plastic wrap. It’ll make easier the bars to remove
- Pour the mixture to the pan, level it, so the energy bars will be even thickness everywhere.
- Put it in the fridge for at least minutes before serving it!